Monday, October 8, 2007

It's About Time!

I figured it was about time that I have blog of my/our own. I have been a "blog lurker" or "blog stalker" for the past few years (that sounds so seedy!). However, it has been fun to keep up with so many friend's lives and I figure I need to go ahead and dive in.

So many of you have made blogging look so easy and fun. I hope I can keep up with your standards. That being said...here it goes with my trivial ramblings!

Life is good! How much better can it be than to have Natalie to watch Dancing with the Stars with me, while the men are upstairs watching the Cowboys and some other team play football?

Well, that was deep! And to think that I am at a loss for words now. I chalk it up to performance anxiety. Better luck next time. How do you decide what you are going to write about?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

In my case, you try to string along a few posts of substance when you have that occasional deep thought, but mostly use filler, such as pics and anecdotes of your toddler.

I'm so glad to have your blog to stalk now. And you'll be so glad to have me to bug you when you don't post often enough.

tara said...

Standards, really? Come on I've blogged about baby poop and breast feeding. Anything you blog about will be great!

Kendra said...

yea! I'll add you to my favorites list! Welcome, blog friends!!