" Thank you from your CARES team!
It is with sadness that we share the news that this will be our last month here at Lost Spurs, serving you as your CARES team. Since we moved here, almost 2 years ago, we have been privileged to
· Celebrate births, marriages, new jobs, and more with you
· Mourn with you over divorces, death, and foreclosures
· Greet your children at the bus stop and at school functions
· Present local charities with your gifts
· Eat more than 100 meals with you (!)
Basically, we have been blessed to share life with this unique community and we thank you for the welcoming spirit shown to us and your fellow neighbors. We’ve lived in apartments for our entire 11 years of marriage, and there is no place that laughs like you guys! The memories are so rich!
When we drove over the hill last week, I cried when June said, “Dat my home” upon seeing the cluster of buildings here at Lost Spurs. Thank you for the love shown to our children."
As for what's next...a new home and a new job. But before I go into that, let me just cry over this one.