Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 on the 2nd!

Happy Birthday to Miss Independent!



You've come a long way, baby! From day one...well, I can't even finish it. My heart overflows with tenderness towards this girl! Unique in a way that brings her Creator glory every day, we had to celebrate!

Getting excited!



Gordon, your cake is coming soon!


Wrestle time with Uncle Lee. I didn't know I had a nickname for Lee until June started calling him "Lee-boy." Now, I realize that I rarely call him anything else. The girl is a sponge for words, so be careful. ;)


Grammie with June's soccer ball.



I requested shoes this budding Imelda Marcos could take off and put on by herself!




This is as far as I went with the theme:



Taste testing. June is a little neat-nick, so the cake smashing thing is not her style.



Now that she has a spoon...and now that you see my back molars...

Hello, Hello Kitty balloon!




We try to keep the parties small while we can, so we had a crawfish boil on Mom and Dad's back porch. Joe was in town from LA and had never eaten a mudbug, and that's reason enough to sling some crawdads, potatoes, sausage, and corn in a pot. Digging in...




More food...bacon wrapped jalapenos.







No comments: