Monday, December 27, 2010

That's How He Rolls

I think the last time I posted about bowling was the summer we moved to Fresno (check out how much Owen has grown), but we love to bowl as a family.

Thanks to a great Groupon, Michael and I treated the extended Arnold family to an afternoon of bowling over Thankgiving break.

Cool breeze Owen wanted to wear his shades.

The comeback walk...



We had 10 adults and 7 children rockin' the Brunswick Lanes, and it was great! It was so much fun that we convinced my side of the family to do the same for our Christmas get together (where we had 8 adults and 7 kids). We added prizes to that shin-dig, and I'm proud to say that Owen won for High Score: Kids/Bumpers. He bowled a 99!!!!!

So, who says Wii bowling is a waste of time?!

Also, here's a shout out to my uncle Art for his clutch performance, beating me in the last frame with a strike for High Score: Adults. Kudos to you, sir!

No comments: