Monday, June 28, 2010

More Thailand Pictures within My Response to Psalm 103

Created and Creator, we are forever linked together. My name was on your lips long before I spoke my first word. It is a shame that it took me...no, that it takes me...so long to remember you.



You are the one who
forgives
heals
redeems
anoints
satisfies
renews
justifies
and reveals.

I bow to you,

as one
forgiven

healed

redeemed


anointed


satisfied

renewed


justified

and enlightened.



Oh, praise you Lord!


I will rise up to walk among my family and my neighbors


extending your forgiveness


offering your healing and redemption

sharing an anointing

encouraging satisfaction and renewal

perpetrating justice

and making known your ways.


Yet, I am a woman who forgets. Have compassion on me Lord when I forget our covenant and its benefits. Have mercy on me Lord when I forget our covenant and its cost. In my lack of remembrance, stir my heart to return to you. And then, with all that is within me, may I praise you Lord!


Thank you Mariana Long for the AMAZING photographs.

4 comments:

wessexartists said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wessexartists said...

Natalie, this is so beautifully expressed. And indeed I can see through the photos, such awesome presence of GOD with us. Mariana had not only created such lovely shots but also the very innermost feelings of each person as each bares her soul, in every photo. I am so encouraged by her passion in serving our GOD. And as well as the other magnificent + such awe-inspiring CbW team leaders... Thanks for doing this blog and sharing with us... u are gifted with articulating your thoughts+experiences... have a blessed day & bask in GOD's hesed :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome and captivating photos. Mariane is indeed gifted. God Bless you and Mariane for sharing...

Karen Alexander said...

Great report, Natalie! Thanks for sharing with everyone!