Friday, May 29, 2009

This I know...

I am not having a May baby.

Reminders about upcoming student loan payments put a damper on the joy of graduation.

4-year old's don't need a graduation ceremony for preschool, and yet, I will be attending Owen's.

I miss Texas...no, I miss my mom.

No pool is too cold for a 4-year old.

Strawberry and Peanut & Butter M&M's came from the mind of some overdue pregnant lady hoping weird food would induce labor. Seriously, if anyone tries these, please tell me how disgusting they are.

I'd rather watch reruns of The Cosby show than half the stuff on prime-time.

It's not a watermelon.


The list of things I do NOT know is too long to recount here, despite the fact that I'm overdue on a blog post. So, I'll leave my thoughts on breech babies, cross-country relocation, disciplining 4 year olds, tri-tip vs. brisket, contractions, and other thoughts that consume my maternity leave days to continue to knot up my brain.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great! How many comments have you had from the picture about being in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant? :)

One day at a time...hang in there!

Unknown said...

I miss you too. I'm so glad we can talk so often and in so many ways: snail mail, e-mail, fb, cell and land, not to mention mental telepathy. Most people right now are counting down the days until school is out. I'm counting the days until I get to spend time with you.

Also, I'm lucky because I am making something for you. It makes me feel connected to you!

Love you!!
mom