Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Plan

I logged on to update everyone on "The Plan" for the move. Then I was reading a post from December about all the possible internship sites Michael could have. Notice, I didn't mention Fresno. The unconscious mind...

So, I finished my year at NHS on Friday. I'm not in the mood to cry anymore, so I'll leave the description of my goodbyes at that. We have the next two weeks to pack, organize, and socialize before we pull out for Fresno on the 21st.

We do need help loading the truck on the 20th, so any available friends would be great! My brother and his wife are driving out with us. When we're unloaded, they're renting a car and driving to San Luis Obispo to visit Stephanie's family and then flying home. Good deal for us both...except for the 22 hours in the car with a spitting 3 year old.



Yep, that's his new thing...spitting. 9 times out of 10, he remembers to only spit outside on the ground, but that 1 time he "forgets", it's to spit in anger when he doesn't get his way. Tips?

When we arrive, I'll be sure to post pictures of the new digs. With school out, I'll add some pictures ASAP.

No comments: